I thoroughly enjoyed writing for the past month and it has shown me that I have the ability to keep up my blog on a daily basis. I may not write every single day for the rest of my life but for the next 30 days I am going to incorporate my November goals with 30 days of being thankful. I believe that not only will it help motivate me to continue to achieve my goals but it will also help me have a great attitude.
First I just want to outline my goals for the month of November, some are a continuation and some are new:
- Each day I will pray and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me in my food choices.
- I will be transparent and accountable to the sisters that God has appointed to walk with me at this time.
- I will support my decision with walls of grace and mercy. Should I fall into temptation and veer off the course set before me I will grab hold of grace and mercy, repent, receive forgiveness and continue moving forward. No turning back, no quitting. This is a lifetime journey not a diet.
- No Fast Food and limit desserts/sweets to twice a week (choosing healthier options when available)
- 4 liters of water per day
- 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a week
- 3-5 servings of vegetables a day and 2-3 servings of fruit a day
I am thankful for the relationship I have with Jesus Christ. The more I get to know His character and understand the vastness of His sacrifice for me on the cross of Calvary, the more I love Him and want to serve and please Him in every area of my life. My journey to better health is not just something I want to do for me, my desire is be holy as God is holy and I want to glorify God with and through my body.
What are you thankful for today?